This is delicious, however, I make a few changes---I love crab meat,and I love crab salad, but i use 1 tsp lemon juice, and I prefer curry powder to ginger.
Caribbean Crabmeat Salad With Creamy Gingered Dressing
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Mixed gourmet greens
- Garnishes: avocado slices, purple onion rings, mango slices
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients, and chill.
- Combine crabmeat and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Serve with greens on serving plates. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This