- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Mixed gourmet greens
- Garnishes: avocado slices, purple onion rings, mango slices
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients, and chill.
Combine crabmeat and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Serve with greens on serving plates. Garnish, if desired.