One word: Awesome!!! The flavors on this recipe are to die for. Super easy to make; only a few ingredients. Tasted good as leftovers the next day too.
Caribbean Crab Sandwich
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
More From Southern Living
- 2 limes
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grate zest from 1 lime to equal 1/2 tsp. Squeeze juice from limes to equal 6 Tbsp. Gently combine zest, lime juice, crabmeat, and cilantro.
- 2. Bake buns at 350° for 7 minutes or until toasted.
- 3. Spoon crabmeat mixture into buns; sprinkle with mango and avocado. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note