Caribbean Chicken Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Basmati rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) medium sweet onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine or chicken both
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 can(s) 16 oz black beans
- 1 can(s) 15 oz Italian style diced tomatoes
- Heat oil in skillet, cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, curry, jerk seasoning and black pepper. Add chicken mixture to skillet, cook 4 minutes on med-high.
- Stir in wine/broth, capers, beans and tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat and simmer at least 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Purgers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caribbean Chicken Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes