Chicken was moist and had some flavor. Would have preferred more flavor in it. The lime-cayenne butter had some flavor but not what I expected for the chicken. Will try again with some additions to the marinade.
Caribbean Chicken Kebabs with Lime-Cayenne Butter
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 3 Hours
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 orange or red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- Lime-Cayenne Butter
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish or large plastic zip-top bag. Add chicken and onion, stirring to cover. Refrigerate 3 to 6 hours.
- 2. Drain chicken and onion; discard marinade. Thread chicken, onion, and next 3 ingredients on 10 or 12 (10-inch) skewers. Brush with Lime-Cayenne Butter.
- 3. Grill over medium heat (325° to 350°) for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and basting several times with Lime-Cayenne Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note