Caribbean Chicken Kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Caribbean Chicken Kabobs
- Juicy fresh pineapple chunks and jerk seasoning will turn this chicken dinner into a taste of the tropics. Donâ€™t forget your shades and the sunscreen!
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning (dry)
- 1 small pineapple, rind removed and pineapple cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Place chicken and jerk seasoning in resealable plastic food-storage bag. Shake bag to coat chicken with seasoning. Thread chicken, pineapple, bell pepper and onion alternately on each of eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece. Brush kabobs with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Cover and grill kabobs over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Makes 8 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caribbean Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes