- 1 pound mahi mahi, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 cups finely diced mango or papaya
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 small habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 Key lime, sliced into thin rounds (optional)
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or until fish is opaque. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid.
Combine fish, reserved liquid, mango, and next 7 ingredients in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Top with cilantro leaves and lime slices, if desired.