Absolutely wonderful! Salsa was the perfect complement to this fish! I served it with a Coconut-Ginger Basmati Rice
Caribbean Catfish With Mango-Black Bean Salsa
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mango-Black Bean Salsa
- Garnish: lime wedges
- 1. Sprinkle fillets evenly with jerk seasoning and salt.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add fillets, and cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately with salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note