Absolutely wonderful! Salsa was the perfect complement to this fish! I served it with a Coconut-Ginger Basmati Rice
Caribbean Catfish With Mango-Black Bean Salsa
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
The salsa can be made a day ahead. Or to save time, serve the fish with jarred salsa.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mango-Black Bean Salsa
- Garnish: lime wedges
- 1. Sprinkle fillets evenly with jerk seasoning and salt.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add fillets, and cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately with salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes