Photo: Christopher Baker; Styling: Linda Hirst
Serve the Caribbean Bushwacker as a respite to a hot, summer day or as a dessert finale at dinner.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 3 cups cracked ice
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur, chilled
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur, chilled
- 1/4 cup dark crème de cacao, chilled
- 1/4 cup black or dark rum, chilled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a blender; process until finely chopped. Add ice cream; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note