Photo: Yuhnee Kim; Styling: Karen Shinto
A simple combo from southern India that only tastes indulgent.
Yield: Serves 1
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Protein: 6.5g
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 85mg
- Cholesterol: 9.2mg
- Seeds from 1 cardamom pod, crushed
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 1. Simmer cardamom seeds and milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Heat 2/3 cup water almost to boiling. Put ground coffee in a drip cone set on a large mug. Pour water over grounds.
- 3. Strain milk into coffee. Stir in sugar if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages