Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 55g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 808mg
- Calcium: 180mg
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped or torn
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
- 3. Bake until dough feels dry, about 8 minutes.
- 4. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high. Whisk in 1 1/2 Tbsp. flour and pepper. Cook until bubbling, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and peas.
- 5. Spoon mixture on crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Bake until crust is crisp and topping is bubbling, about 5 minutes. Top with prosciutto. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note