CarbLovers Club Sandwich
Resistant starch: 2 grams
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sodium: 572mg
- 3/4 cup drained and rinsed low-sodium cannellini beans from a 15-ounce can
- 2 cloves roasted garlic (such as Christopher Ranch brand)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices thin whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked according to directions and drained
- 1. Mash beans, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper with a fork and reserve.
- 2. Arrange 4 slices bread on a work surface. Spread 3 tablespoons white-bean mixture on each slice of bread.
- 3. Top with 2 slices lettuce and 2 tomato slices.
- 4. Layer another slice of bread on each sandwich and top with each with 4 slices avocado and 2 slices turkey bacon. Top with last piece of bread.
- 5. Slice sandwiches in half diagonally, and secure with toothpicks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CarbLovers Club Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
- PUBLICATION: Health