- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Asiago cheese
- calories 175
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 5 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 6.4 g
- carbohydrate 25.4 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 374 mg
- calcium 70 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; cook an additional 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from heat.
Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Pat dough into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over dough; sprinkle evenly with rosemary, pepper, and salt. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
Sprinkle onion and cheese evenly over crust. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts. Cool on a wire rack 2 minutes; cut into 8 equal pieces.