Caramelized Onions over noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb. egg noodles
- 4 T butter or olive oil
- 2 lg. onions, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 t thyme or poultry seasoning
- 1 T fresh chopped parsley
- Melt butter (or olive oil) in skillet over medium heat. Add onions, season with salt and pepper and thyme, stirring until onions are golden brown, about 20 mins. Set aside.
- Toss noodles with parsley and reserved onions, season to taste. Pour onions over noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimflora and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramelized Onions over noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes