Caramelized Onion Tartlet from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 small red onions thinly sliced
- 2 small yellow onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; saute 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3. Unfold dough, and place on a work surface, lightly dusted with flour. Roll into a 10 x 9 inch rectangle. Cut dough into 20 (2 1/4 x 2") rectangles. Score each rectangle about 1/8" from the edge. Prick dough pieces liberally with a fork. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; chill 10 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon cheese over each tartlet; top with about 1 tablespoon onion mixture. Sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until dough is lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramelized Onion Tartlet from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers