- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Caramelized Sweet Onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Heat a 12-cup muffin pan in oven 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir in cheese and next 2 ingredients.
Remove pan from oven; pour 1/2 tsp. oil into each of 8 muffin cups, filling center 6 cups and middle cup on each end. Heat in oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Divide batter among oiled muffin cups; return to oven immediately.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned around edges. Reduce oven temperature to 350°; bake 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Transfer to a wire rack; cool 3 to 4 minutes before serving.