Caramelized Onion Relish
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 large red onion thinly sliced
- 2 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-ghigh heat. Add the onions,thyme,1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden and tender,13 to 15 mins. Stir in the vinegar and sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramelized Onion Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes