Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Cheese Pizza
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 315
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Protein: 14.7g
- Carbohydrate: 40.0g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 815mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Calcium: 307mg
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced sweet onion (about 2)
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) thin Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2/3 cup (2.6 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 20 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and rosemary; sauté 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir well.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a large ungreased baking sheet. Lightly coat crust with cooking spray. Spread onion mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes