- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced sweet onion (about 2)
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) thin Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2/3 cup (2.6 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- calories 315
- fat 10.8 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- protein 14.7 g
- carbohydrate 40.0 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 815 mg
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fiber 2.9 g
- calcium 307 mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 20 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and rosemary; sauté 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir well.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on a large ungreased baking sheet. Lightly coat crust with cooking spray. Spread onion mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Cut into 8 slices.