Absolutely delicious, especially when served with the Carmelized Onion Herb Butter over grilled steak. Be sure you used a thermometer to monitor the heat as directed. A little time-consuming, but totally worth it. My family devoured every one.
Caramelized Onion-Herb Butter
Beef up a char-grilled T-bone, porterhouse, or rib eye to steakhouse status by topping it with Caramelized Onion-Herb Butter.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced Caramelized Sweet Onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together butter, minced Caramelized Sweet Onions, chives, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, kosher salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note