Caramelized Onion Dip
Cooking Light, NOV/DEC 1994, page 150
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vingar
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. . Add onion and garlic; cover and cook 8 minutes or until tender. Add vinegar, honey, and white pepper; stir well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until onion is deep golden and liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Combine the onion mixture, mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill. Serve with bagel chips.
- Calories 33 Calories From Fat (35%); Total Fat 1.3g (Sat 0.2g, mono .5g, poly 0.6; Cholesterol 1mg; Sodium 49mg; Carbohydrates 4.9g; Fiber 0.3g; Protein 0.29g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlueeyedSara7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramelized Onion Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers