1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Remove 2 sheets plastic wrap from All-Purpose Light Piecrust. Fit dough, plastic wrap side up, into a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray. Remove top sheets of plastic wrap. Press dough into bottom and up sides of pan; fold excess crust back in, and press to reinforce sides. Pierce bottom and sides of dough lightly with a fork; freeze 10 minutes. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil; arrange pie weights or dried beans on foil. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
4. Remove weights and foil. Brush dough evenly with mustard. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sugar; reduce heat, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup water; cook 25 minutes or until onion is light brown and liquid thickens, adding remaining 1/4 cup water, 1 tablespoon at a time, as necessary. Remove from heat; stir in bacon, parsley, 1 teaspoon pepper, and next 4 ingredients (through nutmeg).
6. Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds or until butter melts. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, stirring to combine. Combine butter mixture, remaining 3/4 teaspoon pepper, stuffing mix, and broth, stirring until moist.
7. Sprinkle cooled crust with cheese. Spoon onion mixture over cheese; top with stuffing mixture. Place tart on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into wedges.