Super easy, I didn't even cook the salmon before I broiled it and it was still super tastey.
Caramelized Maple-and-Garlic-Glazed Salmon
Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes. When brushed on salmon and broiled, maple syrup delivers a succulent flavor for Caramelized Maple-and-Garlic-Glazed Salmon.
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 8 (2-inch-thick) salmon fillets (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat broiler with oven rack 5 1/2 inches from heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and garlic powder.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side up; cook 2 minutes. Place salmon, skin side down, on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan; brush with half of syrup.
- 3. Broil salmon 5 to 7 minutes or until fish is cooked to desired degree of doneness and syrup caramelizes. Brush with remaining syrup; sprinkle with chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note