- 1 (2 1/2-pound) salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side up; cook 2 minutes. Place salmon, skin side down, on a lightly greased rack in a broiling pan. Brush with half of syrup.
Broil salmon, 5 inches from heat, 5 to 7 minutes or until syrup caramelizes. Brush with remaining syrup; sprinkle with garlic and chives.