CARAMELIZED FRENCH ONION SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) (4 OZ) SHREDDED SWISS CHEESE
- 2 carton(s) BEEF BROTH UNDILUTED
- 1 can(s) BEEF CONSOMME UNDILUTED
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) DRIED THYME
- 1/2 cup(s) DRY WHITE WINE
- 6 cup(s) LARGE CROUTONS
- 1 whole(s) RECIPE CARAMELIZED ONIONS
- COMBINE 1ST 5 INGREDIENTS IN A 3 1/2 QT SLOW COOKER. COOK COVERED AT hIGH 2.5 HRS OR UNTIL THOROUGHLY HEATED STIR IN WINE ( I DON'T USE WINE MOST OF THE TIME IT IS YUMMY WITHOUT IT) LADLE SOUP INTO 6 OVENPROOF BOWLS, AND TOP EVELY WITH CROUTONS AND CHEESE. pLACE BOWLS ON A JELLY ROLL PAN BROIL 3 INCHES FROM HEAT 5 MIN OR UNTIL CHEESE MELTS. SERVE IMMEDIATELY yIELD 6 SERVINGS
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CARAMELIZED FRENCH ONION SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews