Caramelized Cajun Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Place pork chops between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and Cajun seasoning; rub mixture over pork chops. Grill pork chops, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Season with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note