This recipe is so good and so easy! My husband loves it, I love that it is quick and easy to fix. Use some Ranch dressing to dip it in, cools down the heat a little.
Caramelized Cajun Chicken
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and Cajun seasoning; rub mixture over chicken. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Season with salt to taste.
- Caramelized Cajun Pork Chops: Substitute 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops for chicken breasts. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This