Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) brussels sprouts trimmed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 whole(s) lemon
- 1. Steam the brussels sprouts for 6 minutes, or until just tender. Let them cool a tiny bit and then cut in half lengthwise.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the brussels sprouts in a single layer cut side down (in batches if necessary - do not overcrowd). Leave them for 4-5 minutes, allowing them to brown thoroughly and evenly. Keep a close eye on them to avoid burning them. When they've browned, flip each one and let the other side get color - an additional 3 minutes max.
- 3. Remove to a serving platter, sprinkle with salt and squeeze the lemon over the sprouts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables