Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt (or 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Place a large rimmed baking sheet on an oven rack in the lowest position and heat the oven to 500 degrees. Trim the bottom of the sprouts, peel and discard any unhappy-looking leaves, and halve the sprouts.
- 2. In a large bowl, drizzle the sprouts with the oil and toss until they're evenly coated. Sprinkle with the salt and the sugar and toss gently to combine.
- 3. Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Carefully transfer the sprouts to the sheet and spread them evenly, flat sides down.
- 4. Place the sprouts in the oven and roast them until they're well browned and tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note