More From Southern Living
Total: 18 Minutes
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 Pink Lady apples, quartered
- 4 Granny Smith apples, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Rub brown sugar on cut sides of apples; sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 2. Cook apples in hot oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until caramelized and crisp-tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables