Delicious! So fast to whip up, requires very few ingredients, and can certainly be made ahead of time. Can be served with any fruit and graham crackers.
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
For a nice, sweet change to party dips, serve Caramel-Toffee Dip. Toffee bits lend crunch to the dip. Serve Caramel-Toffee Dip with apples slices or graham crackers.
Yield: Serves 12 (serving size: about 2 tablespoons)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 83
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Sodium: 50mg
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons toffee bits, divided
- Apple wedges
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in 5 tablespoons toffee bits. Top with 1 tablespoon toffee bits. Serve with apple wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This