Yield: Makes 1 2/3 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (14-ounce) package caramels
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- Combine caramels and milk in a large saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until caramels are melted and smooth, stirring often.
- Tip: Let caramel sauce cool 10 minutes before serving over your cheesecake to prevent melting.
- Tip: Don't spoon too much apple filling in one area of your cheesecake batter because it will sink. To spread apple filling evenly over your cheesecake batter, dollop teaspoonfuls randomly over the batter, and then use your fingers to fan out the apples.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts