- 1 package Rhodes dinner rolls (24 pack)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 small package of butterscotch pudding (dry)
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease a bundt pan. Arrange frozen rolls in pan. Sprinkle with nuts. Sprinkle with pudding.
- Melt butter. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour butter mixture over rolls. Cover and let rise overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cover with foil. Bake 10 more minutes. Invert bundt pan onto platter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by modevine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Pull-Aparts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch