Caramel Pressed Cookies
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) sifted flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Cream butter and sugars well. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in flour, salt and baking soda which have been sifted together. (mom starts with just under 3 cups, and adds up to 3 1/4 cups to get the right consistency)
- Fill cookie press. Form cookies on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove at once to cooling racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karen0920 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Pressed Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies