- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 cube(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cream of tarter
- 1/2 cup(s) Karo syrup, light
- 7 quart(s) popped corn, plain not buttered
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Boil butter, Karo syrup and brown sugar for 6 minutes in heavy sauce pan. add remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour over popped corn. Mix well. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 200 for 1 hour. Cool and store in air-tight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note