Caramel Pecan Pie Bites
This is from Woman's World November, 29, 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 package(s) (1.9 oz each) mini phyllo shells
- 1 1/3 cup(s) caramel sundae topping
- 3 tablespoon(s) caramel sundae topping
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans (about 3 oz) chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 45 pecan halves (about 3 oz)
- 1 cup(s) thawed frozen whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Working in batches, if necessary, fit phyllo cups into pans.
- In bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups caramel topping, eggs, chopped pecans, 1/2 cup cranberries and salt. Fill each phyllo cup with about 1 Tbs mixture. Bake 8 - 15 minutes or until lightly browned and filling is set. Cool 5 minutes. Transfer cups to racks; cool completely.
- Up to 4 hours before serving, toss pecan halves with remaining caramel topping. Transfer whipped topping to pastry bag fitted with medium star tip; pipe rosette onto each cup. Garnish each cup with pecan half and remaining cranberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Pecan Pie Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries