Caramel Pecan Pie
- Single Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker'sÂ® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Roll out and place in 9-inch pie plate. Press to fit without stretching dough. Trim even with pie plate. Flute edges.
- 2 BEAT eggs slightly with fork in medium bowl. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Stir in topping and butter until blended. Stir in pecan halves. Pour into crust.
- 3 BAKE 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes