Yield: 2 cups
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons evaporated fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar. Cook 3 minutes; stir constantly with a whisk. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool. Stir in vanilla. Combine butter mixture and powdered sugar in a bowl; beat at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Frost cake as directed; sprinkle with pecans.
- Note: If it's too thick, add 1 tablespoon evaporated fat-free milk.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This