Caramel Pear Pudding
Taste of Home
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 medium pears, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat in milk until smooth. Stir in pears and pecans. Spoon into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and water; pour over batter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 359 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Pear Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts