- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1 crust = 1/2 of 15 oz pkg)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original Margarine-stick
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups assorted nuts, such as slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts, toasted
- Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy Whipped Cream
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust firmly in bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Combine sugar and Fleischmann's in medium saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in milk, honey and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in nuts. Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
Bake 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Cool on wire rack.
Cut into 10 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving. Cook's Tip: To toast nuts, spread in ungreased baking pan. Bake in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.