Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake With Caramel Sauce
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Chill: 6 Hours
- 1 3/4 cups crushed crisp, sweet cookies (about 27 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (8-oz.) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons instant espresso
- Caramel Sauce, divided
- 4 large eggs
- Garnishes: Caramel Sauce, whipped cream, dark chocolate curls
- 1. Stir together crushed cookies and butter; press mixture on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add heavy cream, espresso, and 9 Tbsp. Caramel Sauce, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Pour batter into prepared crust. Cover and chill remaining Caramel Sauce until ready to serve.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. (Do not remove sides of pan.) Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 6 hours.
- 5. Release and remove sides of pan from cheesecake. Garnish, if desired, and serve with remaining Caramel Sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note