1. Stir together crushed cookies and butter; press mixture on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add heavy cream, espresso, and 9 Tbsp. Caramel Sauce, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Pour batter into prepared crust. Cover and chill remaining Caramel Sauce until ready to serve.
4. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. (Do not remove sides of pan.) Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 6 hours.
5. Release and remove sides of pan from cheesecake. Garnish, if desired, and serve with remaining Caramel Sauce.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies.