Caramel Latte Parfaits
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold coffee
- 1 1/2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Cinnamon & cocoa powder - to sprinkle
- In saucepan, whisk together first three ingredients. Then whisk in iced coffee, milk and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue stirring for an additional five minutes while pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour equally into six parfait or glass cups/bowls.
- Place in fridge to set.
- For topping:
- In a deep mixing bowl, beat 1 cup of cold heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar over cream; beat until soft peaks return.
- Do not overbeat.
- Take parfaits out of fridge, and garnish with whipping cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes