Caramel Latte Parfaits
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold coffee
- 1 1/2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Cinnamon & cocoa powder - to sprinkle
- In saucepan, whisk together first three ingredients. Then whisk in iced coffee, milk and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue stirring for an additional five minutes while pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour equally into six parfait or glass cups/bowls.
- Place in fridge to set.
- For topping:
- In a deep mixing bowl, beat 1 cup of cold heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar over cream; beat until soft peaks return.
- Do not overbeat.
- Take parfaits out of fridge, and garnish with whipping cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note