This recipe goes with Pound Cake With Caramel Icing and Apricot-Ginger Sprinkles
Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Bring first 4 ingredients to a full rolling boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often. Boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Use immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts