Make fondue the hit of the party at your next gathering.
Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Slow-Cooker Size: 3-quart
Yield: Makes 4 1/2 cups or 18 servings
- 2 (14-ounce) packages caramels, unwrapped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Apple slices
- Pound cake squares
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until caramels melt and mixture is smooth. Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.
- Party Plan: Keep this fondue warm in the slow cooker for easy dipping. Reheat any leftovers in the microwave, stirring at 1-minute intervals until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note