Caramel Drizzle Designs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) water
- 1. Combine all ingredients in 8" saute pan.
- 2. Cook over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until sugar is melted, stirring occasionally using wooden spoon.
- 3. Reduce heat to low, stir syrup until honey colored. (To check color, place a small drop onto a white paper plate, repeat until honey color is achieved.)
- 4. Remover from heat.
- 5. Stir sugar syrup constantly until very thick (mixture will mound on spoon).
- 6. Using wooden spoon, drizzle caramel in a very thin stream onto parchment paper, forming 12 circular designs.
- 7. Allow to harden, carefully peel from paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Drizzle Designs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments