Store this dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Simply reheat in the microwave for 1 minute or until hot, stirring at 20-second intervals.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (16-oz.) package light brown sugar
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- Apple, pear, or other fruit slices
- 1. Cook first 3 ingredients over low heat in a 3-qt. saucepan, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
- 2. Stir in pecans, if desired. Serve with fruit slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note