Caramel Crunch Popcorn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Popcorn Popped
- 1 cup(s) Pecan halves
- 1 cup(s) Slivered Almonds toasted
- 11/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine popcorn & nuts on a cookie sheet and keep warm in a 225 degree oven.
- In a sauce pan combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook & stir until mixture turns carmel color & 280 degrees on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Remove popcorn from heat & pour carmel mixture over popcorn.
- Mix well using two forks.
- Turn our onto aluminum foil and cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note