Looks like a nice dish. This site has a great version of this recipe www.entertainingrecipes.org
Like caramel? Like coconut? Like pecans? You might like these brownies.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 55 Minutes
- 4 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Microwave chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add melted chocolate, beating just until blended.
- Add flour, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in vanilla and chocolate morsels. Spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle batter evenly with coconut, 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels, and chopped pecans. Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares.
To easily remove and cut brownies, line the pan with greased and floured heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing several inches to extend over sides. After baking and cooling, lift the block of brownies from the pan using the foil. Press the foil sides down, and cut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note