Caramel-and-Chicory Milk Punch
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
You will need 2 cups strong brewed chicory coffee for this.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup strong brewed chicory coffee
- 1 3/4 cups strong brewed chicory coffee
- 1 qt. half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate liqueur (optional)
- Cook sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup strong brewed chicory coffee in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 4 minutes or until mixture reaches a syrup-like consistency. Stir in 1 3/4 cups strong brewed chicory coffee, half-and-half, and vanilla; bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. If desired, stir in 2 Tbsp. chocolate liqueur per 1 cup punch just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This